Table of Contents
How to Connect to a Server using Windows Remote Desktop (RDP) #
- Click Start, and then in the Search box enter “remote desktop connection”.
- In the Computer box, enter the IP address of your server (you find the IP address in the initial setup Email of your server, and then click Connect.
- If you see a security warning, click Yes.
- Next, you will see a login screen. Depending on the age of the server and software the login screen may look different. Enter the following credentials:
Username: administrator Password: *******
- Click ok and you will get automatically connected to the server.>