Table of Contents
Before you add DNS Records make sure that the Nameservers for your Domain are as follows:
Manage you DNS settings #
- Login to your Cloud Client Account.
- Click on “Domains” and select “Manage DNS” from the drop down menu.
- You will be directed to DNS Management. Click “Add New Zone”.
- Enter the “Domain Name” and the “IP address” the for the zone you wish to add and click “Add Zone”.
- Click on the + symbol to create the Zone.
- Please wait whilst the Zone is being created. Once this has been completed you will receive a confirmation message: “Zone Created Successfully”.
- Click “Edit Zone”.
- On the next screen you can administer your domain’s “Records for Type A and MX”.
- Click “Save Changes” to save your changes.
- Zones may be “added or deleted” by clicking as shown below.